Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tiffanie~Fun up-do

Hair by Katie (At home snap shots)
Tiffanie is my second time victim..he he. Just a fun up-do for wedding, dance, special occasion or fancy night out. I added a fun hair accessory to show how to add a little flare and color to it. You can also use a fresh flower, beaded or glittered hair pins, antique broach or ribbon.



5 comments:

  1. Oooh la la...gorgeous girl and gorgeous do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you new blog! I love the tips, and being your model!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous updo! I love that look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiff, you and Katie need to come to my house now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey miss Katie- Love the blog!! your so cute and creative!! And where did you get the cute pink feather hair pin? I NEED ONE for pictures :) Love ya, Can't wait to do more pictures!

    ReplyDelete