Hair and Makeup by Katie Photography by Marykay Hall I love bohemian beauty. Kristy is the epitome of it! I first colored her hair and blew it out for volume. We chose long flowing curls for hair and soft smoky makeup. Gorgeous! Thank you Marykay for our fun photo shoot!!
I love beautiful,graceful, musical and artful things. It is my happiness and privilege to create and share that with others. This is my blog to show my art and ideas as well as inspire yours. I hope you enjoy my "Krush".
Book now through Dec 31st 2010, and you get a fashion photo shoot for $180!!! That includes a custom hair style, makeup (throughout shoot), 2 hour photo shoot, wardrobe change and 10-12 edited images on cd. WOW, that's a steal!!! Email me if you're interested. Available with photographers Monica Parker and Marykay Hall. **Price is per person. Discounts for couples or multiple bookings.
Contact Me At:
gotta.havestyle@hotmail.com
Like the pictures???
Schedule yourself a photo and makeover! You can choose one of the fabulous photographers and we can pick a theme or just make a little dressier you! ~Or email me and we can set up a hair or makeup appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment